They’re different, too small to write posts for each one, too large to just close them and forget.
- [RU] http://ivanov-petrov.livejournal.com/1354796.html#cutid1 “New Social Class Separation”
- [EN] http://ansuz.sooke.bc.ca/lawpoli/colour/2004061001.php “What colour are your bits?” ingenious article about different kinds of information and different kinds of dealing with information
- [EN] http://misko.hevery.com/2008/08/21/where-have-all-the-singletons-gone/ and http://misko.hevery.com/2008/08/17/singletons-are-pathological-liars/, “why singletons cause problems and how to avoid them”
- [RU] http://localstorm.livejournal.com/211164.html “About the rankings” (more precisely, how to evaluate values and risks in IT)
- [EN] appleinsider.com/…/why_apple_keeps_iphone_specifications_quiet – how people fight with abstraction leaks, at the same time making the device more user-friendly 🙂
- [EN] http://www.cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/wolfram/ – why the Wolfram Research tops my internal Evil Corporations Ranking 🙂 (but they are unquestionably cool guys, yes)
- [RU] http://www.sdfgh153.ru/ << “I write about Objective-C, Smalltalk, Ruby and Haskell. About aliens on spring and autumn, but only when i run out of the sedative drugs.”
- [RU] http://dimahardie.blogspot.com/ << “Dima Hardie” (most intense futurological/scifi blog to date)
- [EN] http://oleganza.tumblr.com/ << “Oleg Andreev is a ruby/io/actionscript/objective-c hacker writing about his personal experience in software development.” Should be interesting for the dynamic language adepts 🙂
- http://minimsft.blogspot.com/ << “Mini-Microsoft” insider blog about the corporate things in MS.